Friday, June 10, 2011

BDK Dates

photo : Chelle Wooten

I've got various shows this summer with different acts. If anyone is interested in seeing me play here is what I have for the season.


With KUATO

June 11th @ Gus's Pub (Halifax NS) w/ Union Of The Snake, Stalwart Sons
August 5th @ 1313 Hollis (Halifax NS) w/ TBA (Summer EP Release)
*August 12th @ The Capital (Fredericton NB) w/ Force Fields, Slate Pacific
August 13th @ Messtival (Anagance NB) w/ TBA

*confirmation pending



June 23rd - Governors Pub (Sydney NS) w/ The Details
June 24th - Gus' Pub (Halifax NS) w/ The Details, Sleepless Nights
June 25th - Baba's Lounge (Charlottetown PE) w/ The Details, The North Lakes
June 26th - Plan B (Moncton NB) w/ The Details, Colonial Quarrels



June 18th - Midsummer Madness Festival (Kingston NB) w/ Scientists of Sound, Three Sheet
July 1st - Folly Fest (Gagetown NB) w/ Hey Ocean, Olympic Symphonium, Paper Lions
July 22nd - Evolve Festival (Antigonish NB) w/ Edward Sharpe, Man Man, Fred Penner



June 24th - Gus' Pub (Halifax NS) w/ Quiet Parade, The Details



This seems to be the summer of Festivals which is great because I love playing outside. Also, if it rains I wont have to worry about shocks, because I don't have to plug anything in. My biggest problem will be water splattering in my mouth when I rock out.





No comments:

Post a Comment