Saturday, November 19, 2011

Classic BDK

Some videos of my old band recently surfaced, and it sort of led to me spending a night watching some old footage and being nostalgic, just thought I'd share a few golden oldies.








Of the 3 years or so Alan Benjamin was a band I think these were my favorite two songs to play. We never recorded I Can't Wait and I had totally forgotten about it until this video surfaced. It's definitely the only recording of it ever.









These are some early videos of when Sleepless Nights had two drummers, myself and the wonderful Mary Cobham (whom recently put out her own record that is fucking killer, you can hear it here). The video of Allyson Got Robbed is from a show we did on Mary's birthday in Fredericton and is probably still one of my favorite shows of all time.





This is footage from midway through The Establishment's existence (you can download our final album for free HERE) The first video is from a drag show we played at Reflections. Lots of booze, sweat and lipstick. The second is from one of the last shows to happen at Yarmouth's Cotton Mill, the only all ages venue that would let rock shows happen for the whole time I was playing in bands in Yarmouth. It was a great room with a really cool atmosphere, and I've seen so many life changing shows in there it's impossible to count them all.

Well I had a fun time re-hashing old memories and shows. I hope you did to. If not I don't care. It's my blog and I'll do what I want.


No comments:

Post a Comment