Thursday, October 7, 2010

BDK News - Establishment CD Release/Last Show


Tonight at The Paragon, the first band I started when I moved to Halifax, The Establishment, will be releasing our second full length album. The CD's are of limited supply, so if you want one, get it fast. It sounds great and the CD's look pretty snazzy.

See?


Also, after a show tomorrow night in Yarmouth, we will be going on long hiatus. I've never properly retired a band before, and I'm pretty sad/excited about it.

You can read a review on Noiseography, and download a track from the album HERE.

You can read an interview with me in The Coast, talking about the band and the album, HERE.

You can check out the Facebook group for the show HERE, and talk about the show HERE.

I will also be debuting a new Instrumental band I play in, called Kuato. We will be on first.

See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment