Saturday, July 24, 2010

BDK Playlist July 2010


I've compiled 25 songs for a playlist I think gives a broad example of great drumming from various bands I've posted about and some I havn't gotten around to yet. I hope that you load it onto your Ipod and listen to it loudly through good headphones, the way music should be heard.

You can download it HERE.

Here is the tracklist.

1. Battles - Race: In
2. Broken Social Scene - KC Accidental
3. Can - Vitamin C
4. The Flaming Lips - Waitin' For A Superman
5. Deep Purple - Highway Star
6. Deerhoof - The Perfect Me
7. At The Drive-in - Arcarsenal
8. The Clash - Clampdown
9. Bloc Party - Luno
10. The National - Brainy
11. The Constantines - Young Lions
12. MGMT - Brian Eno
13. Contrived - I Don't Ever Want To Get Married
14. Fugazi - Epic Problem
15. Do Make Say Think - The Universe!
16. Refused - The Deadly Rhythm
17. Maserati - Show Me The Season
18. Spoon - Jonathon Fisk
19. DEVO - Uncontrollable Urge
20. Shad - Keep Shining
21. Elvis Costello - No Action
22. The Inflation Kills - Bad Wolf
23. Trans Am - I Want It All
24. Modest Mouse - Bury Me With It
25. Think About Life - Sofa-bed

No comments:

Post a Comment